FORMER PRO ATHLETE
DIVISION I HEAD COACH
You could get your product, business, or service in front of any person in the world?
You are only one connection away from a massive shift in your business.
In my career, I have been fortunate to work with some of the best coaches, athletes, executives, entrepreneurs, and creatives in the world. Unlike other consultants that make recommendations, I take immediate action.
When you know what you want and why:
I am the person to contact.
Jennifer Magley is a speaker, former professional athlete, NCAA Division I head coach, entrepreneur, and owner of OPEN GYM. She has received national media coverage from USA Today, ESPN, Heart & Soul Magazine, BRIO Magazine, Active Life Magazine, The Kansas City Star, The Indianapolis Star, and IndyStyle TV among others. Currently Magley is a Make-A-Wish® America Honoree and Board Member at non profits The Patachou Foundation and COBURN Place in Indianapolis, IN. She is a single mother of 2 young boys.
A Kansas native and former standout student-athlete, Magley is a proud IMG Sports Academy Alumni and University of Florida graduate. She was a scholarship athlete at IMG Academy under the direct tutelage of renowned tennis coach Nick Bollettieri. While at UF, she was the #1 Ranked NCAA Division I Singles player in the country, NCAA Team Champion, Four-time All-American, First Team ESPN The Magazine, Finalist for the Honda Award and recipient of the Arthur Ashe Jr., Sports Scholar, and SEC Good Works awards. As a member of TEAM USA, Magley represented the United States in over 14 countries. Post graduation she competed professionally on the WTA Tour before being named Associate Head Coach at Wichita State University.
At 23, she was the youngest NCAA Division I head coach in the nation at Florida Gulf Coast University. During her five years at FGCU she served on various boards and committees including "Gender Equity/Title IX." While at FGCU, her teams received many accolades and recognition for their community work from United Way, USA Today, and IMPACT For Kids. She co-created “Spring Bling” a one night red carpet event for children with life threatening illnesses, which is currently celebrating it’s 7th year in Southwest Florida.
In February 2014, Magley's debut novel Division I was released spotlighting issues that effect female collegiate athletes. "Division I" was featured on ESPN The Radio, reviewed by “The Kansas City Star,” and is recommended Syllabi reading at various institutions across the country. See video clip below, click here for full version.
- Creative Mornings (Indianapolis)
- The Indianapolis Colts Cheerleaders (Indianapolis)
- IUPUI School of Business (Indianapolis)
- Linking Indy Women (Broad Ripple)
- The Indiana Commission For Women (Central Indiana)
- TABOO-Women In Sports (Indianapolis)
- Fempire Rising (Indianapolis)
- LaunchPad by Orr Fellowship (Indianapolis)
- WeLIVEIndy Peace Initiative (Indianapolis)
- Ideavize Trep Lab (Indianapolis)
- As Indy Grows-Remington Ramsey & Taylor Hall
- ESPN THE FAN 1070-Michael Grady
- Radio Theology WZPL 99.5-Pastor Daron Earlwine
- Transitioning To Greatness-David Magley
- Do Boss-Jala Cruz
- Quit Bleeping Around-Christina Eanes
- Indiana Originals- Host Mel McMahan Stone
- The Brassy Broadcast-Jen Edds